Not yet a Pacific Wealth subscriber?
The Pacific Rim…
Offering Growth Opportunities from the World’s Hottest Region!
Every day the news bubbles up about it all over the financial media. CNBC, the Wall Street Journal and every investing blog worth its salt. Or perhaps you’ve visited Hong Kong, Chile or Australia and have seen it for yourself.
The greatest concentration of well-run economies with the fastest growth rates in the world is located in the Pacific Rim.
On the western side, Japan, China and Southeast Asia are booming. On the eastern side, Chile, Colombia and Peru have better governments and are more likely to succeed than the better-known Brazil, Venezuela and Argentina.
China’s powerhouse growth is unlike anything else in the world. And China’s economy is shifting, driven by domestic consumption, opening up new opportunities for its neighbors and other Pacific Rim countries.
The Pacific Rim—all 59 counties that border the Pacific Ocean—offers some of the sweetest investments today for dynamic growth.
That’s why we are pleased to bring you Pacific Wealth, to help you tap into the massive growth and income potential in the new Pacific… before it’s too late.
You might say the Pacific is too far away for your investing dollars and too foreign to understand. The region’s companies can be obscure and tricky to research. Some of its governments are unstable and data is unreliable.
But not to worry.
Introducing Pacific Wealth
We’ve recommended Pacific and Asian stocks in Investing Daily’s various investing services in the past, whenever we saw value. Now, because there’s a plethora of strong economies emerging in the Pacific Rim, we are launching a service 100% dedicated to them.
Pacific Wealth gives you investment opportunities that you won’t hear about anywhere else. In every issue, you’ll see ways to take advantage of the stability of evolving countries… and the strength of their reforms.
Meet Martin Hutchinson, Chief Investment Strategist for Pacific Wealth. He brings decades of investing experience in the Pacific Rim—from living in Singapore for three years to studying international finance at Harvard Business School. As an investment banker for 27 years, Martin lived and worked around the world.
Martin learned early on that when selecting investments, geography is at least as important as the balance sheet. A company may be wonderfully run, but if it’s headquartered in a bad country, its shareholders are not going to make money—the country’s economic problems will overwhelm it and its sticky-fingered government will ensure that the company’s wealth is siphoned off.
Martin and his Pacific Wealth team can help you uncover tremendous growth and income potential not found anywhere else in the world—across the full range of sectors and industries.
Why Bother Investing in the Pacific Basin…
Isn’t It Difficult?
No—we make it easy for you. All of the securities listed in the Pacific Wealth portfolios are available through U.S. exchanges. And all Pacific Wealth investments are displayed in U.S. dollars.
As Europe and the U.S. drive debt to record levels, Pacific Rim countries together are growing faster than any other world regions. And rapid economic growth in a country or a sector is the Holy Grail of investing.
What You Get with a Pacific Wealth Membership…
- A new, jam-packed issue of Pacific Wealth delivered right to your inbox every month.
- Weekly website updates from Martin and his team of analysts. You’ll be able to log in and see exactly how the picks in our portfolio are doing at any time, and you’ll get buy, sell or hold recommendations so you never have to go it alone.
- As-they-happen Flash Alerts. Sometimes investment advice can’t wait for the next issue of Pacific Wealth or the weekly portfolio update. We’ve got you covered.
- Full access to a dedicated Pacific Wealth message board called Stock Talk. Send us your questions and read responses we’ll write to you and others. You become part of a larger investing conversation that benefits everyone.
- A 100% Money-Back Guarantee that will refund every penny in the first three months if you are not completely satisfied. Sample three full issues, and if Pacific Wealth doesn’t exceed your expectations, you’ll have every penny back in a snap. You can still cancel after the first three months for a prorated refund.
- Free special reports. From time to time we publish in-depth investment reports. All reports, new and archived, are posted on the Pacific Wealth website.
We’ll Give You 90 Days to
Test-Drive Pacific Wealth at No Risk
A one-year membership for this suite of investment tools is normally $697, paid up front. However, with this special introductory invitation, you can try Pacific Wealth for the next three months on a $147 “give-it-a-fair-shot” basis.
As part of your membership, you’ll get an exclusive special report titled “Asia Rising: Five Pacific Rim High-Yielders You Can’t Afford to Miss.” This in-depth profile of five Pacific Rim growth stocks with long-term potential could boost your portfolio by 325% or more.
If, over the next three months, you’re not satisfied, I want you to ask for a 100% refund—and we will pay it out to you (and the special report is yours to keep). You have our word on it.
But if you decide to keep your subscription, we’ll continue billing you on a quarterly basis until you tell us to stop. Even then, if at any time you decide to cancel your subscription, we will refund the unused portion of your payment.
Become a Pacific Wealth Member Today—Secure Your Financial Future Tomorrow
Remember, the risk of trying Pacific Wealth is… zero. But the rewards could be life-changing.
Alane K. Dashner