Vindale Research Review (Scam or Side Hustle?)
Looking for a detailed review of Vindale Research?
Perfect, you’re in the right place!
In this guide you’ll learn:
- What is “Vindale Research”?
- Is Vindale Research a scam or legit company?
- How does Vindale Research work?
- How much money can you actually make?
- Some hidden tips/tricks to make more money than most folks
- And much more!
Let’s get into it!
Making real money by taking online surveys from the comfort of your own home might sound too good to be true. But, with paid survey sites like Vindale Research, earning some extra cash online is certainly possible.
If you want to make money online, you’ve probably come across quite a few survey websites. But, it’s hard to know which ones are run by a legitimate company and which are just scams.
Thankfully, we’re here to help. Up next is our Vindale Research Review, complete with all the info you need to make extra money with your online side hustle.
What is “Vindale Research”?
Vindale Research is a well-known New York-based market research company that pays real money to people who complete surveys on their website. The company got its start in 2006 in the United States but has since expanded into the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia. To date, Vindale Research has paid out nearly $8 million in rewards to its registered members.
How Does Vindale Research Work?
Vindale Research, like many other survey sites, is a way for people to earn extra money in their spare time. How does it all work, you might ask?
Basically, Vindale Research is paid by companies that need information from actual humans to improve their products and services. These market research companies pay Vindale Research to host surveys on their website and to connect real people to these surveys to maximize their data set.
In exchange for your time and personal information, Vindale Research offers its members a small reward and then keeps the rest of the commission that they charge to various companies.
Vindale Research is somewhat unique among survey sites because they offer multiple ways for members to earn rewards. In addition to surveys, members can watch videos on Netflix or Vindale Videos, send out referral links, or use reward codes from the company’s social media pages to maximize their earnings.
Once members earn more than $50 in rewards, they can then get their payout through PayPal. It’s as simple as that!
Is Vindale Research Legit?
Okay, we know what you’re thinking. This all seems too good to be true, so it must be a scam, right? Well, the good news is that Vindale Research is a legitimate company that pays real cash in exchange for your responses to online surveys.
Vindale Research boasts a 4-star rating on Trustpilot, with more than 58% of users rating their experience as “excellent.” While some people have had negative experiences with the company, Vindale Research has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
This high rating demonstrates that the company is dedicated to responding to and resolving member complaints and issues. The company has an extensive FAQ section on their website to answer most of your questions. They also have a customer service email address to help address any member concerns that may arise.
Plus, Vindale Research has SSL encryption on its website to protect your personal information from the wrong hands. The company also doesn’t collect your credit card information or social security number. So, you know that you’re protected when you complete surveys with Vindale Research.
How Much Money Can You Make With Vindale Research?
While many people get excited about the prospect of getting rich quickly through paid surveys, you shouldn’t quit your full-time job just because you have a Vindale Research account. In reality, you shouldn’t expect to become a millionaire through Vindale Research or any other survey site.
However, Vindale Research is one of the top-paying survey sites out there. The company will pay between $0.25 and $50 for your response to an online survey. Sometimes, they even ask you to test out real products, in which case they’ll pay you up to $75.
Plus, there are a number of different ways to make extra money through Vindale Research other than surveys. Here are some of your options:
Like many survey sites, Vindale Research generally offers a sign-up bonus to new members. The amount varies over time, but you can usually score a few extra dollars just for creating an account.
If you want to make easy money through Vindale Research, you can use their paid referral program. In the program, you simply invite others to join the website through a special referral link that you send out.
For every person that joins Vindale Research through your unique referral link, the company will give you $5. Even if just a few of your friends sign up, you can make some good money with minimal effort.
Once you sign up for an account with Vindale Research, you can also earn money by participating in their reward codes program. All you have to do to make extra cash is to follow the company on their various social media channels.
Every few days, Vindale Research will post rewards codes on the internet that you can enter on your dashboard for quick and easy money for just a few seconds of your time. What could be better?
Do you enjoy watching videos? Well, with Vindale Videos, you can get paid for watching some short movies, films, and advertisements from the comfort of your couch.
To make money from Vindale Videos, you simply have to watch a video and answer a few questions about your experience. In exchange, Vinedale will pay you up to $0.25 per video.
While most of us would prefer not to have an inbox full of spam, with Vindale Research, you can turn unwanted emails into cash money. If you opt in to the Reward Mail program on your profile, you can make up to $0.10 per email, just for opening the company’s promotional materials.
Another simple way to make money on Vindale Research is by sharing a photo of your PayPal payment with the company. Vindale Research pays $5 for a shared photo, so it’s a super-easy way to increase your earnings in just a few seconds.
How To Sign Up And Get Started With Vindale Research?
Getting started with Vindale Research is, thankfully, quite easy. Here’s how to do it:
- Sign Up. To make money through this survey company, you need to make an account. Making an account is free and takes just a few minutes. All you need to do is click on the “Get Started” button on the Vindale Research website.
- Provide Personal Information. Before you can fully activate your account, you’ll need to provide a small amount of personal information, like your name, gender, and date of birth.
- Take Surveys and Earn Rewards. As soon as you have an active Vindale Research account, you can start to make money. You can simply look through your dashboard to see what survey and video opportunities are available. Keep in mind, though, that you may not always qualify for a survey that’s listed on your dashboard. Thankfully, there’s no limit to the number of surveys you’re allowed to complete every day, so you can maximize your earnings.
- Claim Your Payout. Once you accumulate $50 in your account with Vindale Research, you can cash out and have the funds transferred to PayPal in just a few business days for you to spend as you wish.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Vindale Research?
Like any survey site, Vindale Research has its advantages and disadvantages. Here are some of the Vindale Research pros and cons:
- Free to Sign Up. Getting started with Vindale Research is completely free. They never ask for your credit card information or ask you to pay a fee to use their site.
- Lots of Surveys. Vindale Research hosts a lot of surveys on their site, so you have plenty of opportunities to make real money.
- Multiple Ways to Make Money. Although Vindale Research is primarily a survey website, they offer quite a few different ways to earn extra cash. This makes it easier to maximize your earnings potential through just one website.
- Payment in Cash. Unlike a lot of survey sites, Vindale Research tells you precisely how much you’re going to get paid for your time in terms of cash, not points. Plus, they offer the option to get your payout through PayPal, so you can spend your money as you please.
- Some High Paying Surveys. Although it’s not the norm, Vindale Research does offer some surveys that pay up to $50, which is quite a lot of an online side hustle. Plus, if you get selected to test a product at home, you can get paid up to $75 for your time.
- High Payout Minimum. At $50, Vindale Research’s minimum payout is one of the highest in the business. It can take a long time to reach that minimum threshold, especially if you can only take a few surveys a week.
- Hard to Qualify For Surveys. Although the site lists a lot of available surveys, most people won’t qualify for all of them, especially the high-paying opportunities. So, you may start a survey only to find that you don’t qualify and won’t get paid.
- Limited Payment Options. At the moment, Vindale Research only offers payouts via PayPal. While this is fine for the majority of members, some prefer to get their payments through Amazon gift cards or other similar methods.
- No Mobile App. Unlike some other sites, Vindale Research doesn’t have a mobile app. This might not be a problem for some but can make using the website on your phone a bit tricky.
- Lots of Emails. If you sign up for Vindale Research, be prepared for a whole lot of emails. You can adjust your email preferences in your account settings, but you’ll probably want to set an inbox filter if you’re starting to get annoyed.
What Are The Alternatives to Vindale Research?
Not sure if Vindale Research is right for you? Here are some other alternatives to consider if you want to maximize your earnings potential:
InboxDollars is a popular survey website for people looking to make some extra money. The site allows members to make money by answering survey questions, playing games, opening marketing emails, and watching videos.
Plus, if you’re into online shopping, you can also earn money by using InboxDollars’ coupons or paid online shopping portal. If you use these programs, you can get cash just for doing your everyday shopping through the InboxDollars site.
However, InboxDollars is known for its fairly low pay for their surveys. So, even though they have a lower ($30) payout threshold than Vindale Research, you may not make very much in exchange for your time.
Swagbucks is a solid all-around website if you’re looking to start a new online side-hustle. In addition to paid surveys, Swagbucks offers about 7 different ways to make money from the comfort of your own home.
With Swagbucks, you can get paid to watch videos, do online shopping, or just for searching the web. The Swagbucks website is pretty easy to use and allows you to make money while doing tasks you would probably do anyway. They even have a mobile app so you can earn on-the-go.
Survey Junkie is a leading paid survey website that’s great for people looking to make small amounts of cash fairly quickly. A Survey Junkie account is free and easy to make, so getting started is quite simple.
Once you have an account, you can start taking surveys in exchange for money. The best part about Survey Junkie? They’ll compensate you a bit for your time, even if you don’t qualify for a survey. Plus, you can get your rewards payout either through PayPal or in the form of a gift card.
Bottom Line: Is Vindale Research Worth It?
While we wouldn’t recommend quitting your day job to take surveys online through Vindale Research, it’s worth joining if you have time to spare and want some extra cash. Vindale Research is a legitimate and free way to make money online simply by filling out surveys. So, if you want to maximize your side hustle earnings potential, there’s no reason not to have a Vindale Research account.