Not yet a subscriber to The Energy Strategist?
The Need for Energy Isn’t
Diversify Your Portfolio with Solid-Growth
Our Expert Energy Guide Will Show You the Way
Welcome to The Energy Strategist, the investing service that puts you squarely in the path of the fiercest supply-and-demand squeeze we’ll ever see: the global energy battle.
The Energy Strategist is the only energy advisory written by an engineer who actually works in the field and understands the technology behind the numbers.
Our top Energy Analyst, Robert Rapier, is no armchair commentator. He travels around the world evaluating startup energy companies for wealthy private investors and hedge funds.
After assessing the technology on site, he makes a go/no-go investment recommendation that can mean millions of dollars flowing into these outfits.
You can rely on Robert’s energy stock-picking expertise. His energy proficiency has taken him all over the globe. For two years, Robert was an efficiency expert in a Texas petrochemical plant. The process changes he implemented saved the facility nine million dollars a year.
From there he transferred to Germany, where he designed a novel butanol unit that cut production costs by $5 million per year. He was awarded one of his 5 patents for this work (U.S. Patent 7,087,795—method for the production of aldehydes).
He later went to work for ConocoPhillips in Oklahoma. There he ran a research lab developing gas-to-liquids technology, and received 3 more patents for the work he did there. One was for a new way to convert ethane into ethylene that cut production costs by $5 million per year (U.S. Patent 7,074,977).
From there Robert moved to the ConocoPhillips’ refinery in Billings, Montana, where he was on a team that optimized the refinery for maximum profitability. One of his duties was gasoline blending, where he eliminated inefficiencies to capture more than $1 million in annual savings.
Later he ran a team of engineers in Scotland for ConocoPhillips for two years, developing oil and gas projects in the North Sea.
Robert also worked as the Engineering Director for a Dutch environmental-technology company and provided engineering support for a facility in China that the company was constructing.
Finally, he moved into his current role—based in Hawaii—conducting technical due diligence on new energy projects and developing winning investment strategies.
Robert’s Comprehensive Energy Expertise Is
Invaluable to Investors
There is no corner of the energy universe Robert hasn’t studied. He looks at every energy source out there: oil, natural gas, solar, wind, hydro, biomass, geothermal… everything.
He believes in the importance of investing in companies with management you can trust. As Robert says, “The value of a company is based in large part on guidance provided by management. If management provides consistently reliable and realistic guidance, you can have more confidence in the value of your investment.”
Look… we know energy stocks are volatile, more so than many of the other sectors. And no great bull market continues in an upward straight line. But there are always longer-term bullish factors driving the energy markets. That’s why we believe every investor should have one or more energy stocks to round out and diversify his portfolio.
Use the Market’s Volatility to Your Advantage
As Warren Buffett says, “Look at market fluctuations as your friend rather than your enemy; profit from folly rather than participate in it.”
Energy stocks are one of the few sectors in the global economy poised for consistent growth for years to come. Oil, coal and natural gas… extraction, refining and delivery… and farther afield even to industries tied to energy prices such as chemicals, food and fiber… energy stocks offer one of the best long-term investments in the world. Sure, there will be short-term ups and downs, but in the long run, energy stocks offer a profitable return. After all, energy isn’t going away.
The energy stocks in Robert’s investment advisory newsletter, The Energy Strategist, offer an extensive collection of investment ideas designed to give independent investors like you a clear picture of significant long-term trends and the leading opportunities in energy stocks. Learn how LNG is reshaping the market, how the shale gas revolution is affecting your portfolio and what the future may hold for oil and coal.
Here’s the Bottom Line…
The Energy Strategist Is Your Ticket to
Quite simply, The Energy Strategist is the most comprehensive investing source on energy stocks available today… not only on America’s energy revolution, but on energy opportunities around the world.
Robert and his staff search for winning investments in energy exploration, recovering, refining, gathering, processing and transport, as well as one of the greatest opportunities primed to create new wealth: liquid natural gas (LNG) exporting.
Here’s what you can look forward to as a subscriber of The Energy Strategist:
- Two monthly issues. Twice a month you’ll receive Robert’s investment newsletter chock full of research and picks in up-and-coming energy investments. We’ve done our homework, be assured. And it’s all in clear and easy-to-read graphs and charts pointing the way to success!
- Flash Alerts—direct to your inbox. Today’s markets change on a dime—we’ll keep you on top of it all. You’ll be primed to seize new opportunities with up-to-the-minute advice on shifting markets, fluctuating earnings and developing political storms that could affect your holdings.
When you join, you’ll also get members-only access to The Energy Strategist website, where you’ll enjoy a host of powerful tools like:
- Access to our Conservative, Growth and Aggressive Portfolios. Each portfolio is updated regularly with a detailed status of every pick Robert is recommending, so you’ll always know where you stand.
- The Energy Strategist archive. Every single story we’ve ever published. This is the mother lode of information. Our unsurpassed library is as easy as see it, click it, find it. What should you expect the market to do when oil spikes? Which oil stocks hold up best when accidents happen? Research the history and be ready for whatever’s next.
- Robert’s top-notch weekly e-letter, The Energy Letter (Premium edition). Free with your subscription. Get his best insights and recommendations, plus updates on your portfolio holdings.
- First-class customer service. If you ever have a problem or a question, our Customer Service team is here to help. Send us a quick email or call us toll-free. No matter which you choose, we’ll do everything we can to make you happy.
- Our zero-risk guarantee. We want you to be 100% satisfied with The Energy Strategist. That’s why we’re giving you three months to try it out and experience everything it has to offer at no risk to you. If you aren’t happy, let us know and we’ll quickly issue you a full refund. You have our word on it.
One more thing: As a subscriber, you’re also invited to join our monthly online chats. You can “fire away” and ask specific questions about anything you want.
If you can’t wait for one of these chats, just shoot us an email or post your question on our website. Robert or a team member will get back to you as soon as he can.
We should point out—professionally vetted advice like mine doesn’t come cheap.
The Energy Strategist is designed for serious investors only. Investors ready to react quickly to today’s rapidly shifting energy markets and the incredible profit opportunities they present.
Investment guidance from an experienced financial and energy professional like Robert is worth at least $10,000 to $20,000 a year to hedge funds and other large-scale investors.
And while he can’t publicly share the fees he’s paid to consult on private energy projects across the world, it’s often much higher than that for only a small amount of his time.
So by contrast, The Energy Strategist’s $3,000 annual price tag is a true bargain.
To get started with a zero-risk two-month trial click here now.
You’ll have a full 60 days to try The Energy Strategist risk-free. If you decide it’s not for you, just let us know and we’ll send you your money back—every penny of it.
We hope to hear from you today, if possible—so we can give you immediate access to this valuable research and commentary from one of the nation’s top energy analysts… absolutely RISK-FREE. Get it now.
Alane K. Dashner
Publisher, Investing Daily