Stock Talk – March, 2017

Stock Talk

Craig Telfer

Craig Telfer

Linda, I hope this e-mail finds you well. .I did hang in there with LSCC and understand the merger has been approved. Do you know if the buy out is still priced at $8.30? It appears to hanging out at 7.12 to 7.13 for the past 2 days
Any insight appreciated
Thanks Craig

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Congrats on holding on to this one Craig. The stock is trading below the deal price because the company is still waiting for one final approval from the U.S. Committee on Foreign Investment. I do not know what the timing on this approval process is but will look into it and post here with any information I find.
Best,
Linda

Craig Telfer

Craig Telfer

Thanks and have a awesome weekend
Craig

black arrow

black arrow

Hi Craig, I have also stuck with LSCC. Like you I want to know when and ifa merger is approved. As you said a key question is will the price be at 8.30. This could mean the difference on going on a vacation or not just to name one thing. I will try to recall to notify you if I discover any good news.

hoping we are not waiting too long

James Willson

James Willson

Linda,
What is the status of the Winnebgo WGO March 17th PUT? Should I sell or hold.

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

James,
Your question is timely! I recommended the WGO puts in anticipation of Thor Industries second quarter results which will be out tomorrow after the close. Thor sells towable RVs and motorized ones. The rationale behind the WGO puts is that the company is focused on motorized RVs which have not been selling as well as towable ones. Thor does not host a conference call for investors but does post a lengthy overview of its results on its website. I’ll be looking for more signs of weakness in the motorized part of the market, which would be negative for WGO. I’ll post an update for subscribers after the results.
Best,
Linda

Melody Pfingsten

Melody Pfingsten

Linda, you response sort of answers my question. My question is if you say had 250K and you purchased equal amount in each stock or option pick what would be the overall return?
It may be to cumbersome to figure this out.I am happy with the service and have made good money overall with you. I do not do everything you recommend as i have lost my tail on the short options.
One more quick question if you do not want to receive all of the daily email from the other services you company provides how do you get them to stop sending? I have asked the customer service for this to no avail!

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Melody.
The return calculations assume an equal weighting of each position so I believe the return would be the same. Of course, if you bought 100 shares or options of each position, the return would be different because the absolute dollar amounts would be varying amounts. Thank you for being such a loyal subscriber.
I will forward this message on to the customer service team and hopefully get you on the correct list. Am I correct that you only want to receive emails from Profit Catalyst Alert?
Best,
Linda

Melody Pfingsten

Melody Pfingsten

Linda, that is correct I only want the stuff you and your team generate. I, of course, still want text with your alerts!
Thanks, melody

Add New Comments

You must be logged in to post to Stock Talk