Stock Talk – August, 2016

Stock Talk

Jon D.

Jon D.

Those who live in the Boston area “love that Dirty water”.
Some of us like it more than others look for the word Last Trade at top near the center. Was that one of your members Linda? http://schrts.co/6Q8LGj

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Good question Jon! I have no insight into that but do love Charles River (both the stock and the waterway!). I’m working on some full updates on all our stocks for the next monthly.
Best,
Linda

Jon D.

Jon D.

I was reading the special report posted last week. I got there via the report on “beacons”.
They were both of interest to me.
I am planning to be on the chart of CRTO at the open, because while I do want to add to my position
In CRTO i want to see were it opens. I am making a link to a chart for two main reasons. The bollinger bands are in “squeeze” mode, which portends increased volatility
But we need to watch price action to see which direction.
Now here is an idea from a webinar on candles. Let’s say you look at a daily chart. To get a handle on if it is or is not a good time; change your time frame and in a shorter time period for example 5 minutes
Go with the flow of the first 3 symbols to see the under the hood answer for price direction :-you need not wait 3 days just say 15 minutes. In a book on swing trading we discover if we read it the high is often in by 9:45 eastern time. Now you can see the price action early on. Now my second reason like on my previous post go to top center above the picture you can discover the number of shares in last trade on Monday this tells me quickly the stock has institutional support and is under accumulation.
As Linda says “opportunity knocks”.
http://schrts.co/ab6JaA
I appreciated the fact you gave us compelling reasons to be in CRTO personally I did not consider them to be hyp , they were factual. Like Joe Friday asked, just give us the facts Ma’am and you did.

Preston Martin

Preston Martin

Which stock has the Beacon technology (invisible dot)?

Robert Frick

Robert Frick

The company using Beacon technology is Criteo.

Guest User

Guest User

I have been reading on this invisible dot news and looking forward to Linda to give us news on this beacon company.

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Hello,
This stock is Criteo (NASD: CRTO). You can find my full report under the Resources tab at the top of the site.
Best,
Linda

Guest User

Guest User

I read about the news on the cure to cancer by using own immune cells and inject back to own self that can finds or trace to destroy the cancer cells and pending FDA approval soon. Actually, I was hoping Linda can give us on that piece of news

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Hello,
I believe this marketing piece refers to one of the stocks included in the Breakthrough Tech Profits portfolio. I do not currently have any stocks in our portfolio working on a cancer drug.
Best,
Linda

Janice L Smith

Janice L Smith

what is the tiny dot alert company

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Janet,
Criteo (NASD: CRTO) is the tiny dot company. The dot refers to a beacon technology the company uses to track web behavior and deliver relevant advertising to consumers. A full report can be found under the Resources tab at the top of the site.
Best,
Linda

Guest User

Guest User

Any reply from person-in-charge to the few questions below?

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Hello,
I have just responded to those questions- see my responses below.
Best,
Linda

Jon D.

Jon D.

Hi Linda,
I had a comment on alert area of portfolios to Options. The template seems to have a formula that is correct for stocks but does not apply to Optionsit is footnote 2 about the return is Capital Gains Plus dividend. This does not apply to options.

Add New Comments

You must be logged in to post to Stock Talk