Stock Talk – January, 2016

Stock Talk

Jon D.

Jon D.

Linda,
I think you showed a chart of ABMD in one of your presentations. I have looked at it off and on and usually wish I had bt it. Do you have any opinion on buying ABMD now? Of course I understand if you would rather put it through your usual methods and may not have done that recently.

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Hi Jon,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I am not up to speed on Abiomed so unfortunately I don’t have an opinion on the stock at this level. I’ll keep it on my radar for future news.

Linda

KRH

Ken Hepp

Hi Linda,

So far today your 3 picks are holding up under heavy sell pressure.

Thank You,
Ken Hepp

KRH

KRH

PLAB is holding strong through all the market downs. It really has a investors with strong hands. I purchased it for $12.04 and that is where it is today 1/13/16.

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Thank you for the comments Ken. PLAB presents at a brokerage conference tomorrow morning. I’ll be sure to post if there are any new developments noted by management.

Jon D.

Jon D.

Thanks for the new Alert Linda!
I was at my local gym doing a cardio workout with a talking head show on a nearby TV, I already knew It was time to get ready to go for it with my BIIB position via Velocity Trader.

And now I get a timely Alert from you on Brunswick a good coincidence just renewed my membership yesterday.

Thanks very much for the actionable item heads up, and have a great day!
Jon D.

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Thank you for the comments Jon and for the renewal. Brunswick will be speaking with investors tomorrow about their fourth quarter results and will provide more color on their 2016 goals. I expect the news to be good and will post my thoughts.
Linda

Add New Comments

You must be logged in to post to Stock Talk