Portfolio Format

Stock Talk

Derek: Las Vegas, NV

Any chance we can go back to the old format for our option trades? I don't mind it for individual stocks, but for options the other format is much better.

Thanks!

Derek

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Derek,
Point noted! Is there a specific data point that is missing from the new format or is it just the layout? All of the portfolios at Investing Daily are being migrated to a new format so I’m not sure they’ll go back to the old one but I can certainly campaign for some edits to include additional data.
Best,
Linda

It would be good to see the daily option price, days to expire and daily total return. The old option format made it much easier to track daily activity.

Thanks Linda, see you in a couple days.

Derek

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Thanks for the input Derek. I’ll speak with the Investing Daily team to see if we can bring back some of those stats.
Linda

Stanley Polansky

Stanley Polansky

awaiting a currant trade suggestion.

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Stanley,
Welcome aboard! I’m working on some really interesting stuff so keep your eyes peeled for some trade alerts.
Best,
Linda

John Thomas

John Thomas

Linda: I know your busy…I am so green.I have just been thru a 3 yr lawsuit…and got totally screwed because of a loophole! Now I get to live the rest of my life(57 today) with a very permanently injured left ankle…and a lot of permanent pain!!!
I hope you can help me recover enough monies to take care of my wife of 34 yrs…and live happily ever after!!!
PS:Being well off wouldnt be bad either!!!

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

John,
Welcome as a subscriber. Youch to your ankle injury and the hit to your wallet! I certainly will do my best to equip you with some solid investment ideas.
Thanks for subscribing.
Best,
Linda

Add New Comments

You must be logged in to post to Stock Talk