A few suggestions.

Stock Talk

Santo

Santo

Hi Linda,

I had a couple of suggestions as a new member to PCA, coming from the other ID portfolios.

1. Would it be possible to include a link to the trade alert in the portfolio row to allow subscribers to go read the alert directly.

2. Would it be possible to include the stock ticket symbols in the trade alert headline.

3. Could a column be added in the option portfolio for current stock price, current option price.

4. The symbol in the portfolio for option rows is not something I understand. What is the notation for the symbol in parentheses. I was looking for expiry date in that symbol but it seems to have the entry date.

5. Do you update the guidance if conditions change. For example if CHD earnings warrant a revised look.

Thank you for your service. I am enjoying and appreciating learning from your posts and trades.

It is not often one gets to watch a bearish trade expert in action in our novice world.

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Santo,

Thank you for the suggestions. I’ll do my best to implement them all. Here’s how they stand:
1. I will check with the IT department to include a link to the trade alert on the symbol. Great idea.
2. I can certainly include the symbols in the headline of a trade alert. Consider it done.
3. Investing Daily does not currently have a live option feed for the service. I agree it would be very helpful. I know management is looking at this so I will let you know if it changes.
4. The symbol in parentheses is a standard option symbol. The format is (Symbol, Expiration by year, month, day, P or C for put or call and then strike price). All of this information is also in the table.
5. And yes I will definitely let you know if I change my thinking on any of our ideas. I still like CHD. Wal-mart reports this week so I expect some weakness in the names.
Best,
Linda

Add New Comments

You must be logged in to post to Stock Talk