Which service recommended this stock

Stock Talk

Bruce Demko

Bruce Demko

First I want to say how appreciative I am of your services, I have learned much and made a fair bit as well, please keep up the good recommendations.

Sometimes when going through my portfolio I cannot recall what service is holding a particular stock in it's portfolio. Using the search bar often is not helpful. Is it possible for the search bar to be set up to show which service is holding a particular stock as a portfolio item as well as the usual results that show the most recent discussion of the stock in question

MODERATOR: Lisa G

MODERATOR: Lisa G

Unfortunately sometimes multiple services will have the same stock also as an option and the options portfolios can change quite rapidly. I don’t know if this will help you but I don’t trade all the services, so if I am looking for something like that I limit the search to only the services I am interested. I mostly trade options and I maintain a spreadsheet to monitor my trades, and I have a column that indicates which service the trade is for. You might also want to look into doing something like that.

JN

JN

The search results need to be sortable by date, or simply come up most-recent-first, which they do not, in my experience. That should solve your problem. Why this is not possible in our age of flying cars and robot hamsters is difficult to fathom.

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Bruce,
I agree that the search feature is clunky. I will forward your suggestions on to our IT department.
There are so many fabulous services on the Investing Daily site, it would be helpful to use that feature more efficiently.
Best,
Linda

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Bruce,
I agree that the search feature is clunky. I will forward your suggestions on to our IT department.
There are so many fabulous services on the Investing Daily site, it would be helpful to use that feature more efficiently.
Best,
Linda

Add New Comments

You must be logged in to post to Stock Talk