Alerts

Stock Talk

Dan Mahoney

Dan Mahoney

Have you issued any new buy alerts since Abbv? I feel like I am missing something. That was my first (and only) play that I am aware of through this service? It was certainly a good one, but makes me wonder how often should we expect to see recomendation? Thanks.

MODERATOR: Lisa G

No she has not. She does not appear to issue alerts on a regular schedule. It is best to monitor the website I have found because she also puts out regular updates on our positions and you don’t get an alert for those.

Linda McDonough

Linda McDonough

Thank you for your help on this Lisa.
She is correct that there is no fixed timetable to trade alerts. I have not issued any new buy recommendations since ABBV but have issued several sales, which I realize you were likely not a party to if you are a recent subscriber.
I am working on some very interesting names and hope to have some new trades shortly.
Best,
Linda

Hope you don’t mind me jumping in. I am a moderator on the OFI and VT forums so it makes me look like I am a moderator everywhere! But since I knew the answer I figured I would help out as I was posting in the other forums.

Add New Comments

You must be logged in to post to Stock Talk