To make sure you receive all of your requested content from Investing Daily, please follow the steps below to white list email@example.com.
We sometimes hear from subscribers that they are not receiving the email newsletters, updates, and alerts that they’ve signed up for. Often, it turns out these messages are being marked as “spam” by the subscriber’s Internet Service Provider (ISP).
To prevent this from happening, and to make sure you receive all of the vital content you’ve requested from us, please take a moment to “white list” firstname.lastname@example.org, or add us to your Safe Sender list. That way, you’ll never miss a trade alert or issue.
Instructions are below for how to do this within some of the most popular email providers. All told, this step should only take a few minutes of your time.
In YahooMail, you can create a filter so Investing Daily emails are automatically sent to your inbox. Here’s how:
- In your Yahoo inbox, click the Gear Icon in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select Settings from the pop-up box that appears.
- Click Filters on from the left-side menu.
- Click the Add button.
- Enter Investing Daily in the Filter Name text box.
- In the From row, select Contains from the drop-down menu and type in email@example.com into the text box.
- In the bottom row, where it says Then move the message to this folder, leave Inbox selected from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Save button to close the Filters box.
- Click the second Save button to close the Settings box.
In Outlook, you can add Investing Daily to your Safe Senders list. Here’s how:
- Right Click on a message from us in your inbox.
- In the menu that comes up, select Junk E-mail.
- In the second menu that comes up, select Add to Safe Senders List.
Using AOL, you can add Investing Daily to your Safe Senders list. Here’s how:
- In your inbox, click on Options in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- In the menu that comes up, click Mail Settings.
- In the box that opens, select Settings, and then click Spam Settings from the left-hand menu.
- In the drop-down menu, select Allow mail only from addresses I specify.
- Enter firstname.lastname@example.org into the text box and click the plus button.
- Click the Save Settings box at the bottom to confirm.
In GMail, you can add Investing Daily to your contacts to make sure you receive our emails. Here’s how.
- Open one of our emails in your inbox.
- Hover your mouse over the Investing Daily sender name.
- Click on Add to Contacts in the box that appears.
- You can also do this without opening the email, by simply hovering over our sender name in the inbox.
In Hotmail, you can add Investing Daily to your Safe Senders list. Here’s how:
- In the upper right-hand corner of your inbox, click on the Gear Settings icon.
- In the menu that pops up, click the Options button.
- In the Options box, click on Safe and blocked senders under the Preventing junk email header.
- Click on Safe Senders.
- Enter email@example.com in the text box labeled Sender or domain to mark as safe.
- Click Add to list to save.
Other Email Applications
Many other email programs don’t provide a convenient way for you to whitelist the addresses of the people you want to receive email from. If you’re using this sort of email system and you either aren’t getting your issues or want to make sure you continue to receive them in the future, you can do the following:
Contact the customer service department or the Postmaster at the company that provides your email or Internet connection (your ISP). Explain to them that these are items you requested, that you subscribed to and value these emails and want to receive them.
Ask them how you (or they) can get them whitelisted. They’ll need to know the following about us.
- Our Sending Address: If they ask for our address, give them firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Domain: If they need to know the domain we’re mailing from, tell them https://www.InvestingDaily.com
- Our IP Address: If they ask for our sending IP address, tell them they are from the following two networks:
Thank you for whitelisting email@example.com!