VUSIX

Stock Talk

Rudolph Millan

Rudolph Millan

John Persinos just issued further guidance on 3/23, but made no mention of the 30% drop in its price over the last two weeks, nor about the various law firms trying to put together a class action against the company that claims management have misled investors or witheld pertinent information.
Can we get a comment on ths?

John Persinos

John Persinos

Rudolph: Small-cap tech stocks tend to be volatile. They’re also subject to pressure from short-sellers who drum up negative publicity over a stock. I’ve seen this happen with several inherently strong stocks, such as Internet ad analytics firm Criteo (NSDQ: CRTO) and chipmaker Himax (NSDQ: HIMX). Regrettably, lawsuits are all too common in the investment realm. They’re a fact of doing business, especially in the technology sector. In the social media age, it’s easy to hurl an unfounded accusation. It only takes a Tweet or Facebook post or a press release to besmirch the reputation of a person or company. But I’m glad you asked the question. I intended to address the situation in future updates. Vuzix faces genuinely bright future prospects and makes solid products that are in booming demand. Vuzix remains a buy up to $12.00.

Add New Comments

You must be logged in to post to Stock Talk OR create an account