NWH.UN

Stock Talk

Robert 111

Robert 111

This REIT is not recognized by TD Ameritrade. It does list NWHUF as a Canadian REIT.
Is it possible to recommend a REIT that is more readily available?

Igor Greenwald

Igor Greenwald

Yes, portfolio recommendations GLPI and NRZ (both briefly discussed last week here: https://www.investingdaily.com/income-millionaire/articles/38286/nothing-but-the-best-for-mom/) are also REITs.

Robert 111

Robert 111

I knew the other two were REITS. I thought that the entire portfolio was balanced and that you wanted a third REIT. I already have bought the other two above.

Igor Greenwald

Igor Greenwald

NWHUF is the same REIT, but lacks the liquidity of the Canadian listing. The portfolio wasn’t designed with a fixed numbber of REITs in mind but I’m sure I’ll be recommending others at some point, and if you’re dead-set on another REIT now I can certainly make some suggestions.

Robert 111

Robert 111

Igor,
I profitably subscribed to MLP profits for a number of years and despite your including some non energy investments occasionally, I think you now must feel very liberated to be able to present a broader spectrum of investments. I’m not dead-set on anything except investments that give an above average yield and capital appreciation. I do like the increased diversification you are giving us. When you violate conventional investment advice,-Sanchez (very high dividend) and ETE (high volatility), I’m willing to ride along with you as you give reasons for doing this and I am a patient investor.

Add New Comments

You must be logged in to post to Stock Talk OR create an account