Stock Talk

pipeline

pipeline

ever considered adding to portfolio
yield is currently over 8% and is at years trading range

Ari Charney

Ari Charney

Hi,

I know MIC well: It’s one of our recommendations in Personal Finance’s Income Portfolio. Since I already track it there, I’ve considered adding it to Income Millionaire, but I’d also like to avoid having too much overlap between the services. Nevertheless, MIC is definitely a potential candidate for Income Millionaire.

Best regards,
Ari

pipeline

pipeline

Ari
perhaps i need to subscribe to Personal Finance , what is the difference between the Income millionaire and Personal Finance’s income portfolios?

Ari Charney

Ari Charney

While there is a tiny bit of overlap between the two portfolios, in general Income Millionaire is focused on high yielders with moderate to higher risk, while Personal Finance’s Income Portfolio is focused on low-to-mid yielders with low to moderate risk.

Right now, MIC is a bit of an outlier relative to the other holdings in the PF Income Portfolio and shouldn’t be seen as representative of the kinds of stocks in which it typically invests.

There will be an additional difference between the two portfolios in the next couple months. We’re working on enhancing Income Millionaire’s income-generation potential through options. However, that feature may not be added to the service until sometime in February, at the earliest.

Best regards,
Ari

pipeline

pipeline

how do i find out more about the personal finance portfolio and membership
went to Investing Daily website could seem to find it

Ari Charney

Ari Charney

To be clear, the options sleeve is something we’re contemplating for Income Millionaire, not the Personal Finance Income Portfolio.

Anyway, you can learn more about Personal Finance here:

https://www.investingdaily.com/personal-finance

Best regards,
Ari

Add New Comments

You must be logged in to post to Stock Talk OR create an account