Branded Surveys Review (Scam or Side Hustle?)
Looking for a detailed review of Branded Surveys?
Perfect, you’re in the right place!
In this guide you’ll learn:
- What is “Branded Surveys”?
- Is Branded Surveys a scam or legit company?
- How does Branded Surveys work?
- How much money can you actually make?
- Some hidden tips/tricks to make more money than most folks
- And much more!
Let’s get into it!
If making extra money online by filling out surveys sounds like a good idea to you, then signing up for Branded Surveys might be a solid option. Websites like Branded Surveys make big claims about how much extra cash you can earn on their platforms, but is it all just a scam?
To help you see if paid survey sites are right for you, we’ve put together a complete Branded Surveys review. As one of the leading online survey sites out there, Branded Surveys is a great money-making option for some people, so we’ll give you the tools you need to decide if it’s worth your time.
What Is “Branded Surveys”?
Branded Surveys is a San Diego, California-based market research survey company that allows people to make real money online. Formerly known as Mintvine, Branded Surveys is owned and operated by Branded Research Inc, a data collection and market research corporation that was founded in 2012.
Through Branded Surveys, Branded Research has over 2 million members from the United States, the United Kingdom, and Canada on its platform. Branded Surveys offers surveys for a variety of companies, such as Nielsen and Cint, that need data from consumers about different advertisements, products, and brands.
How Does Branded Surveys Work?
Like most market research companies, Branded Surveys is commissioned by corporations and organizations that are willing to pay to learn more about consumer opinions. Companies around the world want actual consumer opinions on a variety of topics so they can improve their marketing and create products that people will buy.
So, in exchange for a fee, Branded Survey creates and hosts survey panels on their website. Members of Branded Surveys can then take these surveys for a monetary reward.
The data from these surveys then gets sent back to the company that commissioned them. Eventually, this data is used to improve their services, so it’s a win-win for everyone involved.
Branded Surveys offers four main ways to earn extra money on their site: surveys, daily polls, partner surveys, and the Branded Elite bonus program. Here’s what you need to know:
The first method of earning through Branded Surveys is, of course, is through paid surveys. When you log into your account, you can access these surveys from your member dashboard.
Survey options include online focus groups, product reviews, and even video testing, so there are a variety of ways to earn. When you complete a survey, you will be rewarded with points that can later be exchanged for actual money.
In addition to surveys, Branded Surveys allows members to make money through their daily poll. For answering just a question or two each day on the daily poll, Branded Surveys will automatically give you extra points for just a few seconds of your time.
Plus, if you complete a poll every day for 10 days in a row, you get some bonus points added to your account.
Partner surveys are basically earning opportunities that Branded Surveys advertises for on their site. Many of these opportunities are not unique to Branded Surveys, but they do expand your earning potential beyond what you would normally get just by taking regular surveys.
Some of these partner survey offers are through Peanut Labs and AdGate, so they include some reputable third-party-sites. While there’s no requirement that you complete partner surveys, if you do, you’ll get rewarded with survey points just like you would if you completed a regular Branded Surveys questionnaire.
Branded Elite Bonus Program
Branded Surveys likes to reward its most active members, so they created a program called “Branded Elite” to do just that. With Branded Elite, everyone is given a ranking in a three-tiered system once they sign up for Branded Surveys.
As soon as you complete the sign-up process, you become a bronze member. Bronze members can earn up to 9% extra bonus points just for completing 12-30 surveys in a week.
Once you accumulate 600 points in your account, you get elevated to a silver badge. As a silver member, you can earn up to 14% bonus points for completing 12-30 surveys in a week.
Anyone who has more than 2,100 points in their account automatically becomes a gold member. Gold members earn up to 19% bonus points when they complete 12-30 surveys in a week.
Plus, if you invite friends to join Branded Surveys, you get rewarded for their achievements, too. With Branded Surveys’ referral program, if any of your direct referrals reach silver status, you get a 50 point bonus in your account.
As you can see, the Branded Elite is a great program for all Branded Survey members, even if you don’t have silver and gold status. Ultimately, Branded Elite helps reward you for your loyalty to the site and can be an easy way to maximize your earnings.
Is Branded Surveys Legit?
If you do a quick google search for ways to make money online, you’ll see that there are dozens of different paid survey sites. With so many options available, though, it can be difficult to know which websites are legit, and which are just scams.
The good news is that Branded Surveys is, indeed, a legitimate website. Branded Surveys does pay people actual money in exchange for their time.
Branded Surveys (under its previous name, MintVine), boasts a B rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Plus, Branded Surveys has been a BBB accredited business since 2014.
If that wasn’t enough, Branded Surveys even has a stellar 4.5-star review on Trustpilot out of over 23,000 member reviews. So the company has a clear track record of excellence in terms of customer service and member satisfaction.
Of course, Branded Surveys does have its share of unhappy former members. However, most complaints from members have to do with the site’s fairly high rate of disqualifications for surveys.
Unfortunately, survey disqualifications are a fact of life, regardless of which survey site you sign up for. Based on your demographics information, you just might not qualify for a particular survey opportunity on Branded Surveys.
Others complain that the surveys on Branded Surveys pay fairly low wages, but again, this is the norm in the online survey world.
Ultimately, Branded Surveys is a legitimate website where you can make money online. It’s not going to replace your full-time job, by any means, but it’s a solid way to earn a little extra cash without leaving home.
How Much Money Can You Make With Branded Surveys?
As we’ve mentioned, you’re probably not going to make it rich overnight by taking online surveys. But, you can earn a respectable amount of money through Branded Surveys if you spend enough time on the site.
On Branded Surveys, you are given points for every survey or task you complete. Each point is worth $0.01, so you need to accumulate 100 points to earn $1.00.
As soon as you accumulate $10 you can redeem points on Branded Surveys. Once your points are approved, you have a variety of ways to get paid. These payout methods include:
- PayPal. When you get a payout through PayPal, it’s basically like getting a cash reward.
- Gift Cards. If you want, you can redeem points on Branded Surveys for gift cards on a 100 point for $1 basis, just like you would with the other payment options. You have dozens of options for your gift card, including Walmart, Best Buy, Amazon, and even Visa credit card gift cards.
- Branded Pay. Branded Surveys members from the United States have the additional option to get their payout through Branded Pay. With Branded Pay, your cash reward is deposited in your bank account within 1-2 business days, without any transaction fees.
- Charity. Branded Surveys is one of the few survey sites that allows you to directly donate to a charity using your points. While this option is only available for US-based members, there are dozens of charitable organizations to choose from if you are feeling generous.
While there’s no guarantee of making money on Branded Surveys, if you take advantage of their four methods of earning, you can accumulate a decent number of points. Here’s what you can expect:
Each survey you take will net you about 10 to 300 points for 10-20 minutes of your time. So, you can expect to earn between $0.10 and $3 per survey. The more surveys you take, the more you make, but with Branded Surveys’ high disqualification rate, you shouldn’t expect to complete more than a few surveys in a day.
For a few seconds of your time, you can earn easy points through Branded Surveys’ daily poll. Bronze members can earn 5 points per poll while silver and gold members get 7 and 10 points, respectively. Sounds like easy money to us.
The third-party offers on Branded Surveys can earn you anywhere from 5-300 points. Each of them has different requirements, so it’s up to you to see if they’re worth your time. There are usually plenty of partner surveys available, but you may not qualify for all of them.
If you complete at least 10 surveys every week, the benefits of the Branded Elite program start to kick in. With the program, you can expect an additional 5-19% of points if you can complete 10 or more surveys in a 7 day period.
Branded Elite also allows you to earn 50 points for every direct referral that achieves silver status. So, it’s worth posting your referral link on social media for some extra points.
How To Sign Up And Get Started With Branded Surveys?
If Branded Surveys sounds like a good survey site for you, then you’ll be happy to know that it’s easy to get started. This is what you need to do:
- Make An Account. You’ll first need to go to surveys.gobranded.com to make an account. You can sign up with your email address or you can link your Facebook account to speed up the process.
- Answer Questions. To complete your account, you’ll need to provide Branded Surveys with a bunch of personal information. This information is critical if you want to actually qualify for survey opportunities on the site.
- Take Surveys And Polls. Once you have an account, you can start taking surveys and polls. Remember, the more surveys and polls you complete, the more you make.
- Claim Your Payout. After you accumulate at least 1,000 points ($10), you can get paid. Members have a choice between PayPal, gift cards, charities (US members only), and Branded Pay (US members only) so there are plenty of options available.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Branded Surveys?
Branded Surveys is a reputable survey site, but every paid survey website has its advantages and disadvantages. Here are the pros and cons of a Branded Survey membership:
- Easy To Join. A Branded Surveys membership is free and you usually receive some bonus points just for starting up. Plus, you can use your Facebook account to log in and speed up the sign-up process.
- Lots Of Payout Options. Branded Surveys offers all members at least two different payout options (PayPal and gift cards) and provides US-based members with two additional choices. All of Branded Surveys’ payout methods are popular and reliable.
- Low Minimum Payout. At just $10, Branded Surveys has one of the lowest minimum payouts in the online survey world so you can get your money as soon as you earn it.
- Great Customer Service. Branded Surveys’ customer support center is known for being prompt and helpful when issues arise.
- Awesome Bonus Program. Branded Elite is a great way to earn extra points for your loyalty to the site just by taking more surveys.
- High Disqualification Rates. Many members report that they are unhappy with how often they get disqualified from surveys with Branded Surveys.
- Low Payouts. Like most survey sites, Branded Surveys doesn’t pay top dollar for your time.
- Long Wait Times. Once you earn your points, they need to be approved before you can claim your payouts. Branded Surveys says that payouts can take up to 2 weeks to be approved.
- Limited Eligibility. At the moment, Branded Surveys only allows members from the US, UK, and Canada.
What Are The Alternatives To Branded Surveys?
Branded Surveys is a reputable survey site, but there are plenty of alternatives out there if you don’t think it’s the best option for your needs. Check out some of these great sites if you’re looking to maximize your potential earnings:
Survey Junkie is a top-rated online survey website where you can earn real money for your time. Like Branded Surveys, Survey Junkie only offers paid surveys.
But, in exchange for every survey, you accumulate points that you can later exchange for gift cards or PayPal cash. Plus, Survey Junkie will give you bonus points even if you don’t qualify for a survey to reward you for your efforts.
Vindale Research is one of the lesser-known survey sites out there, but it’s a solid option for people who want cash money in exchange for filling out surveys. On Vindale Research, your main way of making money is through surveys, but you can also earn through their referral program.
Vindale Research offers some of the best rates in the industry, offering between $0.25 and $50 per survey. With Vindale, you can get paid by check or PayPal as soon as you earn $50 in rewards.
VIP Voice is unique in the world of survey websites because they do not pay you for completing surveys. What’s the point, then, you might ask?
Well, with VIP Voice, you are rewarded with points for every survey you finish. Once you accumulate enough points, you can go over to SweepLand or BidLand, where you can either enter into a sweepstakes to win a prize or join an online auction.
While you don’t get paid with VIP voice, if you’re lucky, you could win a vacation, a new computer, or other fantastic prizes for your efforts.
Bottom Line: Is Branded Surveys Worth It?
Branded Surveys is a highly reputable, easy to use survey website. With Branded Surveys you can accumulate points for every survey and poll you take, which can later be redeemed for PayPal cash, gift cards, Branded Pay, or donated to charity.
If you’re looking to make money online, Branded Surveys is a solid option that’s certainly worth your time. But, since they have a fairly high rate of survey disqualifications, it’s a good idea to sign up for multiple sites to maximize your earning opportunities.